- 2 14.5-ounce cans coconut milk (full fat)
- 1 to 2 tablespoons matcha green tea powder, to taste
- ½ cup agave nectar
- Heat the coconut milk and green tea powder in a saucepan over medium-high heat, whisking constantly until matcha is dissolved (this will take some time). Avoid bringing the mixture to a full boil.
- Remove from heat, stir in the agave and allow mixture to cool before pouring it into a container and refrigerating it.
- Once the mixture is cold, pour it into your ice cream maker and allow it to churn according to your ice cream maker’s instructions.
- Serve large scoops and enjoy your healthy ice cream!
This recipe originally appeared at The Roasted Root.