- 1 cup cashews, soaked 8 hours or overnight
- 2 peaches, pitted and roughly chopped
- 1 cup non dairy milk of choice (I used unsweetened vanilla almond milk)
- ¾ cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon vodka (any cheap one will do)
- Pinch of salt
- Combine all ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth. If you don’t have a strong blender like the VitaMix, you may want to blend the cashews on their own first.
- Pour mixture into your pre-frozen ice cream maker container and churn for 20 minutes.
- Transfer to a freezer safe container and freeze for 2 hours.
This recipe originally appeared at Amateur Test Kitchen