All you need is:
– Bananas ( 2-3 frozen overnight or for a few hours)
– Carob Powder ( 2 table spoons)
– 1 drop of Vanilla Sweet Drop ( Optional)
– A Blender ( I use my NutriBullet)
*Tip: Always use Spotted Bananas because they are ripe in this stage… otherwise they may be harder to digest!
- SO Obviously you need to Freeze Some bananas overnight to get the “ice-cream” texture you desire!
- Put the bananas into the blender and pulse for a bit so they break up!
- Add in the carob powder and sweet drop and Blend until smooth but not liquid! ( you don’t want to blend too much)
- If you feel like it is too soft, you can put it in the freezer for 15-20 minutes!
- Pour your Banana Carob cream in a serving dish and ENJOY!
This recipe originally appeared at Vegan Needs.