Vegan Mint Chocolate Ice Cream
For this recipe to serve 6 you need:
- 8 Bananas (duh)**
- 1/2 cup cacao nibs
- 1 tbsp of finely chopped mint
- 1/4 Almond milk (optional, I just like to add it for a bit more of a creamy texture)
- Chop the bananas into slices around half an inch in thickness and put them in the freezer for at least two hours.
- Slouch around for at least two hours.
- Remove the Bananas from the freezer and put them into a blender/food processor. This is where the magic happens and the frozen bananas become creamy and irresistible delight.
- Blend for 3-5 minutes
- Add cacao nibs, mint, and a teeny splash of almond milk if needed.
- Bend for a further 3-5 minutes.
- Scoop out the mixture into a tupperware or pyrex dish
- Freeze for a further 2 hours.
- Serve and enjoy!
This recipe originally appeared at GJLR.