Lemon Mint Ice Cream (No Churn)
- 1 can full fat coconut milk
- juice and zest of 1 lemon
- ¼ cup packed mint
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 3-4 tbsp maple syrup or favourite sweetener
- Blend all ingredients together. Taste and adjust sweetener and add more mint if needed.
- Once blended completely, pour into a freezer-safe container lined with parchment paper.
- Freeze for at least 3-4 hours or until desired consistency is reached. Try to stir every hour or so if possible for creamiest result.
- Once frozen, scoop, serve, and enjoy!
This recipe originally appeared at Love Me Feed Me.