Sugar Free Cheesecake Frozen Custard
- 2 eggs, scrambled in coconut oil
- 1/2 cup 1% cottage cheese
- 1/4 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 2 TBS THM Super Sweet Blend (1/4 cup THM Gentle Sweet)
- pinch of salt
- 2 TBS cream cheese
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 TBS Melted coconut oil
- 1 TBS Vegetable Glycerine, optional
- 1 TBS Vodka, optional
- scramble eggs in coconut oil, allow to cool to room temperature
- place next 8 ingredients into blender, add scrambled eggs and process until smooth.
- Add coconut oil to blender as it is running so that it will emulsify.
- pour batter into Ice cream maker and process until soft serve consistency.
- You can serve this frozen custard from the freezer bowl of the ice cream maker or place it into a freezer safe container and freeze for 2 hours prior to serving.
This recipe originally appeared at Wonderfully Made and Dearly Loved.