Cookie Dough Ice Cream Balls
- 1/3 cup light brown sugar
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 3 tsp. milk
- 2 tsp. pure vanilla extract
- A pinch of salt
- 3/4 cup mini chocolate chips
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 stick of unsalted butter, softened
- 1 pint of cookie dough ice cream
- Baking tray
- Parchment paper
- Mixing bowl
- Mixing spoon
- Measuring cup
- Ice cream scooper
1. Combine all wet ingredients, sans ice cream, in a mixing bowl. Stir to combine. Add in all dry ingredients, again sans ice cream, and stir until dough forms.
2. Place dough in the fridge for 15 to 30 minutes.
3. Line a baking tray with parchment paper. Scoop out ice cream into single circles and place them on the paper. Repeat 10 times.
4. Place the tray, covered in ice cream, into the freezer for 20 minutes. Remove dough from the fridge.
5. On a separate piece of parchment paper, place one tablespoon of dough roughly six inches apart. Roll out each piece until it’s 1/4 inch thick. Remove ice cream from the freezer.
6. Place a ball of ice cream in the center of each piece of dough. Wrap dough around the ice cream until you can no longer see the ice cream. Place on a baking tray, and set back in the freezer for two hours. Enjoy!
This recipe originally appeared at Bustle.