Vegan “Chunky Monkey” Ice Cream
Bananas — 3 medium (ripe)
Organic Unsweetened Almond/Coconut Milk — 2/3 cup
Walnuts — 2 Tbs (chopped)
Almonds — 2 Tbs (chopped)
Mini Chocolate Chips — 2 Tbs
Chocolate Syrup — Optional
• Slice the bananas and freeze them for minimum half a day.
• Add the frozen bananas, milk to the food processor or Nutri Bullet and run till mixture is smooth.
• Add the nuts, chocolate chips and pulse for a second.
• Pour into a container and freeze for a couple of hours.
• Garnish with chocolate syrup and enjoy!
This recipe originally appeared at Healthy Eats For All.