Cherry Soft-Serve Ice Cream
- 4 medium-sized bananas, cut into 1-inch pieces and frozen
- 1 cup frozen cherries
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon to 1/4 cup unsweetened almond milk, as needed
- 2 tablespoons mini vegan chocolate chips
1. In a food processor, combine the frozen banana pieces, cherries, and vanilla extract.
2. Process until creamy, adding almond milk one tablespoon at a time as necessary.
3. Pulse in the chocolate chips. Serve immediately.
This recipe originally appeared at Forks Over Knives.