Biscoff ‘N’ice Cream
(makes approximately 1 pint)
- 2 ripe bananas, sliced and frozen
- 1/2 cup coconut cream**
- 1/2 cup biscoff cookie spread
- 6 biscoff cookies, broken up or smashed into small chunks
- Put frozen bananas, coconut cream and cookie spread in the bowl of a food processor and blend until smooth. You will probably have to stop the machine a couple of times and scrape down the edges to get it all cohesive.
- Pour the Nice cream into a freezer safe container and stir in the broken up cookie chunks.
- Freeze a minimum of 4 hours. Keeps for several weeks in the freezer (it may last longer than that, I’m not sure because it disappears into my tummy way before then.)
- Defrost on the counter 5-10 minutes before serving, to make it more scoopable.
- I served this with a scoop of coconut cream, drizzle of chocolate (chocolate chips melted with a little bit of coconut oil in the microwave to make it more pourable), a biscoff drizzle (just melted a bit in the microwave till it was runny), vegan dandies marshmallows, and more biscoff cookies. It was amazing!!
** Some places sell straight coconut cream (like Trader Joe’s), but if you can’t find it, buy a can of full fat coconut milk and put it in the refrigerator for at least 8 hours. The solids will separate from the liquid and when you open it, you can scoop the cream off the top.
This recipe originally appeared at the Lazy Vegan Baker.